Inside I was screaming...
No, NO! YOU don’t understand.
There is no neutral.
There’s not a spot of the face of this earth we can get away from it all, and say, ‘we’re ok here, this is neutral’.
I left: slightly bewildered, and amazed. She was a professing Christian, why couldn’t she see it…?
But then I remembered.
I’m just beginning to see it, to see this. The overwhelming truth, that we are in a battle and there’s no fence to ride. There is no topic, no aspect of life, no situation we find ourselves in that cannot either be brought into the captivity of Christ, or Satan.
I’m sorry. I just can’t find any fences.
Because there are no fences.
ReplyDeleteJust a line in the sand, where the sword of Heaven falls.
And that is no place to stand...
Amen. There are no fences, and I praise the Lord Jesus for this!
ReplyDeleteI tried to comment on this post a long time ago, but blogger wouldn't work for me then.
So praise the Lord Jesus for His Mercies, and I pray He blesses you in His Will and Way.
This is so true, Rebecca. There is no neutral ground on this battlefield of ours...
ReplyDelete